Sunday, May 29, 2005

reality

when we all know that there's hardly a truly objective view of reality, who has the power and right to define one?

and I believe every body is defining the reality. then whose version could we trust? Or could we only trust our own version? Or should we? and could we actually believe in more than one versions of reality?! if so, is it still the "Reality" that we are talking about?!

the question: "Is reality defined by whether we have seen it or not?" is the religious controversy. If reality could only exist if some of us have seen it, there could not be any religion at all.

sometimes, some ppl might say "seeing is believing".. NO! I don't even believe those celebrity gossips even they provide it with pics or even they tell us by themselves.. (well, frankly, it won't hurt at all no matter if I believe them or not...)

sometimes, there's something in this world is meant for us to believe in it without seeing. And most of time, we can NEVER believe in something only because we've seen it.....